Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The QUOTE for life


I heard this somewhere - "There would be one quote which will really inspire/ motivate you to do things you always wanted to do; so watch out for that 'one quote' in your life"

Ever since, I have been on the look out for any such thing which really motivates me for around a couple of years now. I thought my friends achieving things I always wanted, should inspire me. Then seeing the World Cup finally in the the hands of Sachin did have its bit of motivation.

As I continue with my attempts to break my motivation jinx, I recently came across this motivating quote which connected with me instantly and has been running around my mind for quite sometime (I don't yet know if this is the one which would really motivate me though !!)

If you have enough reasons, you can do anything by Dottie Walters

So, I have been jotting down reasons of late - why I wanted 'what I want' so bad, so that it etches permanently in my heart and the universe conspires to make it happen.

PS : On similar lines as Shah Rukh's dialogue in OSO -  kisi cheez ko agar dil se chaho to saari kayanath tumhe usse milane ki koshish me lag jaati hai !! 

3 comments:

Sunil Ramavarapu said...

i didn't understand why this was posted on "Feb 14" :P

John Smith K said...

As you see my roomie, Feb 14 was supposedly just another day !! Afsoos :)

Web Designers Pitampura said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.