Friday, November 4, 2005

Done with the semester

Bidding farewell to the first semester of my third year, I start to pen down my experiences and feelings with the 'Industrial Tour' at hand.

With the grace of Almighty, I had finished my exams. Except for Machine Design, I had done all other exams well thanks to the early preparations along with Chandu.

I have a sort of satisfaction which comes out of not doing injustice to your subjects. I hope, I start here and pick up the tempo as it is already half the way down.

Once done with the last exam, it was time to prepare for out IT tour which starts tomorrow. We went for shopping and I cannot fail to mention that it was courtesy Pradeep that I could buy myself a travel bag for an economical 250/- when the shopkeeper was actually demanding 650.

Having done with my packing, I am now all set to explore a greater part of South India. I owe a lot to my sweet sis who has been very helpful during my exams and now in packing (infact helped me iron all my clothes)

The next fortnight, I would be off to 'THE ODDESEY' and I hope it would be as much fun and a memorable span of my life.

I am not being instructed by my caring mom to be off for bed as it's too late.

No comments: