Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hit the nail "almost" on its head


Landed into Nielsen, one of the biggest accounts in TCS! Got the work of my choice having the potential for a good amount of Business exposure!!

Though initially hesitant, owing to the amount of responsibility (I would be responsible to the onsite co coordinator and the client on the other hand as a single entity which means no substitution of work) I finally made my decision weighing my options. I expect a good hands-on on the technical stuff too !!

My mentor is pacing up my KT with his "spoon feeding" lol @@

With the aesthetic campus of Siruseri and my pals for company I guess I wouldn't feel monotonous for the coming months.

The only point I compromised was the "Onsite opportunity" which is bleak in here. The paradox of the situation is - Onsite was the only thing in mind when I set off searching for a new project and in the process rejected around 5 other projects.

1 comment:

Munindra said...

good that you got what you like dude..
all the best