Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Adieu !!

Two months of ILP in Bhubaneswar rolled past as though it were just two days. I feel as if it were only yesterday that I walked into this room with Praveen along with our luggage !!

These were one of the best days of my life. Friends, studies, responsibilities, enjoyment ; there was a proper blend of everything. In two months I made so many friends !!

I am gonna miss this place. The memories will last long and strong.  I got my appointment orders today. We had our release process and all the other formalities were done. We also had our valediction function. Mementos were gives to best performers in exams and to CSR volunteers. I had to spend a lot of time on stage which was in fact a bit uncomfortable :)

I had a sense of satisfaction when our work at CSR was acknowledged. A power point presentation ran through summarizing all the activities. Back in class after the function we took many snaps and a class video which had each one's introduction. The moments slowly ticked away and finally it was time to depart. This was difficult to digest especially when you had grown so close with friends.

So, gotta leave Bhubaneswar in another couple of hours. Had a very memorable time here.

Good bye Bhubabeswar !!

No comments: